About this project
The Custom Space User Management (CSUM) add-on gives Space Administrators the ability to manage users and user groups associated with their Atlassian Confluence Wiki Spaces.
Using this add-on, Space Administrators can:
- Create / delete user-groups that can be space-specific (optional)
- Add / remove users from user-groups associated with a given wiki space
- Create new users automatically as part of their addition to a user-group (optional, and provided that LDAP is available to fetch user details needed to create user account)
- View a list of current users for a selected user-group
- Search users to add / remove from selected user-group (optional)
- Create users and user-groups in Jira (optional, and provided that you are using Jira for Confluence user management)
- Create a user-group with a comma-delimited list of users in a single operation (optional)
- Perform bulk user add / remove operations for user-group(s)
- Full control over UI messages for localization and internationalization (l10n/i18n). You can also just use this to tweak your messages for your environment.
CSUM can only be used to manage users and groups in a read-write repository via the Confluence API. If you are using a read-only LDAP repository or similar as your primary repository, even though it supports using LDAP to validate usernames as a secondary repository, it will not be able to manage users/groups if the access to that repository via the Confluence API is read-only.
In recent 2.x series of builds, the LDAP integration appears to have become completely broken, this will be fixed in an upcoming release.
- Update add-on for DataCenter compatibility