What Do We Do
We are a small but growing company now Atlassian Marketplace vendor based in Cheltenham, UK. Our business has a 100% focus on the Atlassian Stack with special attention to Inbound/Outbound email handling in JIRA. We are only focused on addon development, and leverage great Atlassian affiliated partners from around the world providing customer facing hands-on consultancy.
Our core Email related addons include Enterprise Mail Handler for JIRA Server/DataCenter and Cloud (JEMH/JEMHC) that provides providing flexible mapping of emails to projects, customization of outbound email, and everything else in between for thousands of businesses worldwide. Additionally, Enterprise Mail Queue for JIRA Server (EMQ) which digests a flurry of email notifications into a condensed version (works standalone or can be driven by JEMH).
We also have several administrator specific add-ons such as Switch User (SU (, multi-product) and Custom Space User Management (CSUM () for Confluence, and soon JIRA).
- Enterprise Mail Handler for JIRA (JEMH for JIRA Server, JEMHC for JIRA Cloud) enable you to consume email, map sender to given projects, customize issue creation, extract content and map to custom fields, drive issue change the user supplied Directives and lots more (e.g. LDAP group email address breakup). Outbound notification Transports in addition to Email have been added (HipChat and SMS)Enterprise Mail Queue (EMQ) for JIRA allows outbound JIRA notifications to be digested, reducing that flurry to a manageable level. EMQ now integrates with JEMH (Server only)
- Custom Space User Management (CSUM) was adopted in early 2017, and enables Confluence space administrators to manage all access permissions in their space
- Switch User (SU) is available cross-product and enables administrators to take on the identity of users for problem solving (e.g. permission validation for a user by being that user)
- Enterprise Mail Queue (EMQ) for JIRA allows outbound JIRA notifications to be digested, reducing that flurry to a manageable level. EMQ now integrates with JEMH (Server only)
- Log Tailer is available cross-product, and is simple addon that exposes JIRA logs via HTTP, avoiding console access
Pluggable User Properties for JIRA provides a way for admins to create typed user properties, and enable those properties to be exposed through a component API to other addons (we use this in JEMH for user-specific HipChat rooms)
Attachment Recycler for Confluence provides a way to keep deleted attachments and recover them later with automated purge rules
HTML Include Replace enables integration of 3rd party HTTP content (when inlining html, relative URLs are rewritten so as to fix images etc)Custom Space User Management (CSUM
)was adopted in early 2017, and enables Confluence space administrators to manage all access permissions in their space
We're proud to support the 1% movement, where we donate 1% of business profits to good causes, since 2016.
You can find all our add-ons for Atlassian software listed on Atlassian Marketplace.
We are always happy to help! Find out how to get in contact with us.
Events that we will be attending will be listed below. Feel free to come over and say hello!
We're there:Where we were
We need Java Developers, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you've got what it takes!
Recent space activity