What Do We Do
The Plugin People are dedicated to development of Atlassian product addons, primarily targeting email ingress to JIRA through our Enterprise Mail Handler (JEMH, JEMHC for cloud) enabling the Enterprise to become more efficient by automating inbound email processing through versatile configuration driven processing. EMQ is another addon that enables digesting outbound JIRA notifications. Helping administrators we have the cross-product Switch User addon, enabling admins to validate changes work on first contact.
- JEMH (for JIRA Server), JEMHC (for JIRA Cloud) enable you to consume email, map sender to given projects, customize issue creation, extract content and map to custom fields, drive issue change the user supplied Directives and lots more (e.g. LDAP group email address breakup). EMQ allows outbound JIRA notificaitons to be digested, reducing that flurry to a manageable level. We have a pluggable API in JEMH for Transports, and also have a proof of concept HipChat Transport addon, An SMS Transport for JEMH has been developed, not yet released.
- SU (switch user) that enable administrators to take on the identity of users for problem solving (e.g. permission validation for a user by being that user), available for JIRA, Confluence and others. Log Tailer is also a simple addon that exposes JIRA logs via HTTP, avoiding console access. Pluggable User Properties for JIRA provides a way for admins to create typed user properties, and enable those properties to be exposed through a component API to other addons (we use this in JEMH for user-specific HipChat rooms)
- For Confluence, Attachment Recycler providing a way to keep deleted attachments and recover them later with automated purge rules, HTML Include Replace that enables integration of 3rd party HTTP content (when inlining html, relative URLs are rewritten so as to fix images etc), Asciimath (free) and Latex (free) are historically addons that continue to be free, maintained for compatibility but not actively developed.
We're proud to support the 1% movement, where we donate 1% of business profits to good causes.
You can find all our addons for Atlassian software listed no Atlassian Marketplace.
- Go to our Forum
- Review Issues on our JIRA
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact email@example.com
Events that we will be attending will be listed below. Feel free to come over and say hello!
No events currently listed.
We need Java Developers, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you've got what it takes!
Recent space activity