Who Are We
We are a small software house that are 100% focussed on Atlassian software integrations.
What Do We Do
Our addons fall into two broad sections, Email Management, Admin Support and other Miscellaneous
- The Email Management solutions JEMH (for JIRA Server), JEMHC (for JIRA Cloud) enable you to consume email, map sender to given projects, customize issue creation, extract content and map to custom fields, drive issue change the user supplied Directives and lots more (e.g. LDAP group email address breakup). EMQ allows outbound JIRA notificaitons to be digested, reducing that flurry to a manageable level. We have a pluggable API in JEMH for Transports, and also have a proof of concept HipChat Transport addon, An SMS Transport for JEMH has been developed, not yet released.
- The Admin Support solutions include SU (switch user) that enable administrators to take on the identity of users for problem solving (e.g. permission validation for a user by being that user), available for JIRA, Confluence and others. Log Tailer is also a simple addon that exposes JIRA logs via HTTP, avoiding console access. Pluggable User Properties for JIRA provides a way for admins to create typed user properties, and enable those properties to be exposed through a component API to other addons (we use this in JEMH for user-specific HipChat rooms)
- What remains are some addons for Confluence: Attachment Recycler providing a way to keep deleted attachments and recover them later with automated purge rules, HTML Include Replace that enables integration of 3rd party http content (when inlining html, relative URLs are rewritten so as to fix images etc), Asciimath (free) and Latex (free) are historically addons that continue to be free, maintained for compatibiltiy but not actively developed.
You can find all our addons for Atlassian software listed no Atlassian Marketplace.
- Go to our Forum
- Review Issues on our JIRA
- Need support? Contact email@example.com
- Need a quote? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We're looking forward to meeting everyone again at the Atlassian Summit in San Jose
We need Java Developers, contact us at email@example.com if you think you've got what it takes!
Recent space activity