Enterprise Mail Queue for JIRA
|Atlassian Marketplace listing||https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.thepluginpeople.jira.emq/server/overview|
|Issue Tracking Project||https://thepluginpeople.atlassian.net/browse/EMQ|
What is EMQ?
A solution that addresses JRASERVER-1369 (that has 1037 votes and 480 watchers as of last check) in order to reduce email traffic
- Provides effective digesting (condensing) of outbound messages according to system or customised configurations (custom JQL expressions, e.g.
- Configurable on a global level and also on a per-user basis
- Support multiple outbound SMTP server configurations
- Exposure of queue behaviour through Queue Profiles, through JIRA directly as well as via API (for JEMH/other)
- Custom digest templates allow control over digest layout and appearance
- Integrates with our Enterprise Mail Handler for JIRA (JEMH) add-on in order to digest its notifications (learn more about integration process)
How do I configure EMQ?
Follow this guide: Setup EMQ for digesting JIRA events.
- Improved mail queue mechanics (retry/ leave events in the digest queue) as as per https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-7873
- Possible 'mail queue' / 'error queue' with producer/consumer disconnect to speed up overall send time by buffering ready messages.
- Add an Advanced 'condensed' digest strategy to aggregate many changes to the 'final state' and just indicate who was involved.
EMQ is available for JIRA versions 6.3 and newer. For more details on compatible versions, please see the EMQ version history via the Atlassian Marketplace.
As a user I should be able to see what is in my queue and possible push/remove it
Recent space activity