What Do We Do
We are a small but growing company now based in Cheltenham, UK. Our business has a 100% focus on the Atlassian Stack with special attention to Inbound/Outbound email handling in JIRA. We are only focused on addon development, and leverage great Atlassian affiliated partners from around the world providing customer facing hands-on consultancy.
Our core Email related addons include Enterprise Mail Handler for JIRA Server/Cloud (JEMH/JEMHC) that provides flexible mapping of emails to projects, customization of outbound email, and everything else in between for thousands of businesses worldwide. Additionally, Enterprise Mail Queue for JIRA Server (EMQ) which digests a flurry of email notifications into a condensed version (works standalone or can be driven by JEMH).
We also have several administrator specific addons such as SU (multi-product) and CSUM (for Confluence, with JIRA version coming soon)
- Enterprise Mail Handler for JIRA (JEMH for JIRA Server, JEMHC for JIRA Cloud) enable you to consume email, map sender to given projects, customize issue creation, extract content and map to custom fields, drive issue change the user supplied Directives and lots more (e.g. LDAP group email address breakup). Outbound notification Transports in addition to Email have been added (HipChat and SMS)
- Enterprise Mail Queue (EMQ) for JIRA allows outbound JIRA notifications to be digested, reducing that flurry to a manageable level. EMQ now integrates with JEMH (Server only)
- Switch User (SU) is available cross-product and enables administrators to take on the identity of users for problem solving (e.g. permission validation for a user by being that user)
- Log Tailer is available cross-product, and is simple addon that exposes JIRA logs via HTTP, avoiding console access
- Pluggable User Properties for JIRA provides a way for admins to create typed user properties, and enable those properties to be exposed through a component API to other addons (we use this in JEMH for user-specific HipChat rooms)
- Attachment Recycler for Confluence provides a way to keep deleted attachments and recover them later with automated purge rules
- HTML Include Replace enables integration of 3rd party HTTP content (when inlining html, relative URLs are rewritten so as to fix images etc)
- Custom Space User Management (CSUM) was adopted in early 2017, and enables Confluence space administrators to manage all access permissions in their space
- Asciimath (CASCII) and Latex (CLATEX) are historic addons for Confluence that continue to be free, maintained for compatibility but not actively developed.
We're proud to support the 1% movement, where we donate 1% of business profits to good causes, since 2016.
You can find all our addons for Atlassian software listed no Atlassian Marketplace.
We are available every working day, however office is closed on UK Public Bank Holidays - https://www.gov.uk/bank-holidays
- Go to our Forum
- Review Issues on our JIRA
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact email@example.com
Events that we will be attending will be listed below. Feel free to come over and say hello!
MAY 2-5 Atlassian Summit 2017 (Barcelona) - https://www.atlassian.com/company/events/summit-europe & Atlascamp, of course.done
- JUN 21 - catWorkX Midsummer Day 2017 (Hamburg) - https://www.catworkx.com/en/events
We need Java Developers, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you've got what it takes!
Recent space activity